ABOUT THE LIGHTBOARD
The Lightboard is used to record dynamic online videos.
You simply draw on a piece of glass using neon markers.
You maintain eye contact with your viewers, and your writing glows in front of you.
A camera "flips" the image allowing your writing (or inserted graphics) to appear normal to the viewer.
94% of students said that videos using the Lightboard were “very helpful” or “helpful.”
62% of students cited Lightboard videos as their preferred instructional video format.
Lightboard videos feel more personal, like a conversation rather than a lecture.
The Lightboard is particularly effective for STEM topics.
Before You Arrive
Before you arrive we ask you three questions:
- What is your goal?
- Do you plan to use additional graphics?
- How long do you want the video to be?
We’re Here to Assist
• Instructional designers are available at an additional cost to help to convey your ideas.
• Relax. We understand this may be your first time using this technology. We’re committed to making it a great experience.
• A producer will be assigned to you and will be with you the entire time.
• In most cases a link to your finished product will be available within a few hours. We can also book post-production time for additional editing if needed.
Options for Lightboard use include NC state agency rates and non-state agency rates. We also offer pre and post-production and Instructional Design services to meet your unique goals. Please contact us to learn more.
“The Lightboard lets me draw highly visible sketches and equations as I lecture, work with my drawings in a natural way, face the camera, and capture good quality video without post-production editing.”Michael Peshkin
GET IN TOUCH
For more information please contact
Shannon Vickery, Director of Production Partnerships and Business Development
844-822-7768 l email@example.com
10 UNC-TV Drive,
Research Triangle Park, NC 27709